A legal aid, please ?!?

kike2607

Preporučene objave

Hi everyone,

I couldn't explain my problem in croatian (coz my croatian isn't good enough for this website) so i'm doing it in english hoping someone will answer my questions (even if it's in croatian... i'll understand)..

My croatian cousin disappeared 5 years ago in Trogir and the policeman in charge was really incompetent: he refused to file the missing person report, stating that "procedure required a 48 hours wait following a disappearance" (my cousin had already been missing six days) and then, he told us that my cousin was a criminal with a huge backround (dealing, possesion, theft). The problem is that the policeman mixed two persons having the same first and last name : my cousin (a hardworking guy) and some criminal from Bosnia... so they didn't look for him during WEEKS!! When he finally understood there was a mix, he "retired" from croatian police and someone else took the case. That is called "incompetence", I know.

But since then, we learned that my cousin was most certainly killed by two thugs (we know the "who", but we still don't know the "why" and the "where").. We haven't found proofs yet (and the body is still missing)...

My question: What should we do, now that we know that the policeman in charge at the begining (the incompetent one) was also corrupted by those two thugs ? He made disappear parking tickets for them, helped them with theirs permits and official papers, he knew they were wanted in Bosnia for jailtime (and that's harbouring fugitives, no?)

They're saying at the MUP that we can't touch the policemen now that he's retired.. and he really doesn't want to talk... Can we, in order to get some answers, sue him? Sue the Police? Would a lawyer in Croatia take a case that implies suing the croatian police? Should we take a private investigator to collect some sort of evidence linking the cop to the thugs?

I just would like to know how it works in the croatian legal system... What are our options? Thanks in advance for reading my "incredibly-long-post".. and for any ideas or remarks you'll give to me!

Dijeli na drugim stranicama

Uključi se u diskusiju

Možete objaviti sada i registrirati se kasnije. Ako imaš korisnički račun, prijavi se ovdje kako bi objavljivao s tim računom.

Posjetitelj
Odgovori na ovu temu...

×   Zalijepili ste sadržaj sa formatiranjem..   Ukloni formatiranje

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Vaš je prethodni sadržaj vraćen..   Očisti

×   Ne možete direktno lijepiti slike. Prenesite ili unesite slike iz URL.

• Temu je nedavno pogledalo   0 korisnika

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Korisnici koji su trenuto na stranici

No members to show

• Napravi novi...

Važna informacija