nuzni dio

Georgia Socci

Preporučene objave

Hello,

I live in America the united states. Our grandmother passed away leaving land and a house to my brother and me about 8 years ago. My brother represented me and I gave all my rights to his name. I thought that was it. He had recently told me that I have something called Nuzni dio and that I can not give it up legaly. I wanted to know how to legally accept nuznio dio. Do I need to hire an attorney ? what do I need to do.

thank you

Dijeli na drugim stranicama

Yes in Croatia . Do I need to hire an attorney ?
watch out for one thing, a necessary part of the inheritance is the right heir but not the obligation, which means that no one can force you to accept something they do not want.

If you are a valid representation to his brother to be represented in the probate proceedings, then not see what the problem is that the brother on your behalf renounce the inherited share, or vice versa to accept the inheritance, because you will not see a lawyer to take over.

You can appear in person, you can hire an attorney or issue a proxy to your brother (that is if you trust him to the full extent).

Altough, the procedure in this matter in Croatia is that if an heir does not appear in the probate hearing, it is considered as if he/she has accepted "nužni dio", so keep that in mind.

There is one thing I still do not understand fully - you say your grandmother passed away 8 years ago, and that your brother represented you in the probate hearing, so how come the question of "nužni dio" emerged at this very moment?

Uključi se u diskusiju

Možete objaviti sada i registrirati se kasnije. Ako imaš korisnički račun, prijavi se ovdje kako bi objavljivao s tim računom.

Posjetitelj
Odgovori na ovu temu...

×   Zalijepili ste sadržaj sa formatiranjem..   Ukloni formatiranje

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Vaš je prethodni sadržaj vraćen..   Očisti

×   Ne možete direktno lijepiti slike. Prenesite ili unesite slike iz URL.

• Napravi novi...

Važna informacija