Djeco i roditelji idemo obavijestiti Delegaciju EU u RH.

Gringo

Preporučene objave

Pozivamo svu djecu i roditelje da svojim potpisom podrže akciju

pošaljimo dopis šefu Delegacije EU u RH, gosp. Paulu Vandorenu u kojem ćemo ga obavijestiti o stanju prava djece i općenito ljudskim pravima u RH.

Dopis:

Dear Mr Vandoren,

Every year, thousands of children whose parents have divorced are denied their legitimate rights to both parents, their families and financial support contributed by their non-custodial parent.

Every year, the number of court cases where decisions about children's rights increases, and is as slow as ever, although they are 'urgent'. Some children grow off-age before any court decisions have been made.

According to Croatian statistics, courts rule that mothers are custodial parent in 90% of cases, while fathers are custodial parents in only 5% of cases (the rest lives with relatives or are placed in institutions), although in many cases it is obvious (sometimes even supported by expert witness' opinions, although it is a fact known from literature that court witnesses often line with judges) that fathers are not less competent. Court decisions /rulings, based on social care professionals' opinions and sometimes even on expert witness' opinions which are openly biased against fathers, consequently show discrimination against the male parent, i.e. the father. Instead ruling for the benefit of the child, judges rule against the father, while the child is a collateral victim.

There are laws, conventions and protocols. However, in practice, they often have very little impact, and are regarded more as recommendations which may be enforced, but not necessarily.

European Convention on the Rights of the Child is not applied in more than 90% of cases, while in 10% it is still speculated whether to apply it or not, although it was ratified by Croatia 3 years ago.

As representatives of non-government associations and of citizens, we want to inform you about the above mentioned and to support your efforts in helping Croatia implement laws, conventions and protocols in practice.

We want to point out that the way children's human rights are violated in Croatia requires serious monitoring necessary assure children's and both parents and families well being as soon as possible.

We are prepared to show and prove numerous real cases of serious violations of Croatian laws, UN and EU conventions and protocols, by Croatian institutions obliged to protect children's best interest.

We would very much appreaciate if you could meet our representatives.

Dijeli na drugim stranicama

Ajmo roditelji da se i naš glas malo čuje. Podršku ovoj akciji možete dati poštom slanjem jedne rečenice: "Svojim potpisom podržavam akciju slanja dopisa Paulu Vandorenu u kojem ga izvješćujemo o kršenju prava djece i općenito ljudskih prava u RH" i vaš potpis, na adresu udruge: Hrvatska udruga za ravnopravno roditeljstvo, H. Badalića 2, 10000 Zagreb; zatim slanjem maila na: udruga_dijete_razvod@yahoo.com ili za one koji su na području Zagreba možemo se dogovoriti da osobno dođete potpisati ovaj dopis. Predaju dopisa sa potpisima pratit će mediji. Nemojte samo sjediti prekriženih ruku.

Dijeli na drugim stranicama

Uključi se u diskusiju

Možete objaviti sada i registrirati se kasnije. Ako imaš korisnički račun, prijavi se ovdje kako bi objavljivao s tim računom.

Posjetitelj
Odgovori na ovu temu...

×   Zalijepili ste sadržaj sa formatiranjem..   Ukloni formatiranje

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Vaš je prethodni sadržaj vraćen..   Očisti

×   Ne možete direktno lijepiti slike. Prenesite ili unesite slike iz URL.

• Temu je nedavno pogledalo   0 korisnika

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Korisnici koji su trenuto na stranici

• Napravi novi...

Važna informacija