A car outside of Croatia for more than 1 year

pikezone

Preporučene objave

Hello All,

and sorry if i write in english, my croatian is not good enough to talk about laws :)

I am resident in Croatia and i will soon by a second hand car. I will do a new Tehnicki Pregled before the end of this year.

But afterwards, i will make a trip outside of Croatia, the lenght of the trip is still not determined (surely more than 1 year).

What will happen to the car registration and insurance? I've heard that from the 366th day after the pregled, the car will loose the registration - and the insurance too. Is that correct? I would like to understand the limits that police impose on this topic.

for example: from day 366 after the pregled i will get a fine (200 euros?)

from day 730 my registration will automatically be canceled and the insurance blocked?

Hope that you can give me some informations about this topic, because a trip back to Croatia just for a technical control can become expensive :)

Thanks a lot in advance, and if you need extra informations, just ask me ;)

Ciao!

P

Dijeli na drugim stranicama

Pokušat ću prevesti, pa se možda tko javi.

(Pikezone, I'll try to translate your post to croatian, in order to increase your chance of getting an answer.)

Pikezone trenutno prebiva u RH, kupuje rabljeni automobil s kojim će na tehnički i registraciju/osiguranje, sve to do kraja ove godine, nakon čega odlazi iz RH na period duži od godine dana, te ga zanima što će se desiti sa registracijom i osiguranjem nakon isteka godine dana? Hoće li biti kazne ako se ne vrati u RH i obnovi registraciju i osiguranje te može li se to riješiti na ikakav način u inozemstvu?

for example: from day 366 after the pregled i will get a fine (200 euros?)

If you're driving in Croatia, but in others countries the fines are higher. You can't drive a car without registration and insurance.

from day 730 my registration will automatically be canceled and the insurance blocked?

Yes. But your registration and insurance expires on the 365th day.

uređeno: od G-man

Uključi se u diskusiju

Možete objaviti sada i registrirati se kasnije. Ako imaš korisnički račun, prijavi se ovdje kako bi objavljivao s tim računom.

Posjetitelj
Odgovori na ovu temu...

×   Zalijepili ste sadržaj sa formatiranjem..   Ukloni formatiranje

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Vaš je prethodni sadržaj vraćen..   Očisti

×   Ne možete direktno lijepiti slike. Prenesite ili unesite slike iz URL.

• Napravi novi...

Važna informacija